- High reagent stability after reconstitution:
4 weeks at 2-8°C, 2 months at ≤ -20°C,
up to 10 days on board (device dependent)
- No heparin interference up to 2 IU/mL; direct Xa-inhibitors up to 400 ng/mL
- Highly sensitive (cf. analyte-table below)
- Excellent comparability with Hemoclot®
thrombin inhibitor and LCMS
- CE-certified for quantitative measurement of
Dabigatran (Pradaxa®), Argatroban (Argatra®),
Bivalirudin (Angiox®) and Hirudin.
- Validated applications available for all common analyzers.
- Test duration: < 5 minutes
R1: Thrombin specific chromigenic substrate, 2x2.5 mL
- Amiral et al., An update on laboratory measurements of Dabigatran: Smart specific and calibrated dedicated assays
for measuring anti-IIa activity in plasma; Transfusion and Apheresis Science 54 (2016) 428–437.
- Poli et al., Diagnostic Accuracy of a Novel Chromogenic Direct Thrombin Inhibitor Assay:
Clinical Experiences for Dabigatran Monitoring; Thromb Haemost 2017;117: 2369–2375.