The advantages of our new CoaChrom™ Moderate and Severe Abnormal Control Plasma Set, each consisting of 12 bottles with 1.0 mL human (lyophilized) citrate plasma, at a glance:
- CE-certified control for the moderate / severe reduced range of FVIII, FIX und vWF.
- Certified control values about 1-2% for CoaChrom™ Severe Abnormal Control Plasma and about 7% for CoaChrom™ Moderate Abnormal Control Plasma for:
- Factor VIII-Activity (clotting and chromogenic)
- von Willebrand Factor antigen (LIA and ELISA)
- Factor XI-Activity (clotting and chromogenic)
- High reagent stability: Factor IX and vWF: 8 hours on-board, 24 hours at 2-8°C and Factor VIII: 4 hours on-board, 8 hours at 2-8°C
Further information can be obtained from the respective products or directly from us on request.